Join the largest community of machine learning (ML), deep learning, AI, data science, business analytics, BI, operations research, mathematical and statistical professionals: Sign up here. If instead, you are only interested in receiving our newsletter, you can subscribe here. There is no cost.
The full membership includes, in addition to the newsletter subscription:
- Access to member-only pages, our free data science eBooks, data sets, code snippets, and solutions to data science / machine learning / mathematical challenges.
- Support to all your questions regarding our community.
- Data sets, projects, cheat sheets, tutorials, programming tips, summarized information easy to digest, DSC webinars, data science events (conferences, workshops), new books, and news.
- Ability to post blogs and forum questions, as well as comments, and get answers from experts in their field.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time. Our weekly digest features selected discussions, articles written by experts, forum questions and announcements aimed at machine learning, AI, IoT, analytics, data science, BI, operations research and big data practitioners.
It covers topics such as deep learning, AI, blockchain, visualization, automated machine learning, Hadoop, data integration and engineering, statistical science, computational statistics, analytics, pure data science, data security, and even computer-intensive methods in number theory. It includes
- Exclusive content for subscribers only: our upcoming book on automated data science (coming soon), detailed research reports about the data science community (for instance, best cities for data scientists, with growth trends), API’s (top Twitter accounts, various forecasting apps) and more
- New book and new journal announcements
- Salary surveys – how much a Facebook data scientist makes
- Workshops, webinars and conference announcements
- Programs and certifications for data scientists
- Case studies, success stories, benchmarks
- New analytic companies/products announcements
- Sample source code, questions about coding and algorithms
Click here to sign up and start receiving our newsletter. We respect your privacy: member information (email address etc.) is kept confidential and never shared.