Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Tutorial: Multistep Forecasting with Seasonal ARIMA in Python
- Machine Learning with Signal Processing Techniques
- From Data Dictionary to Meta Data with Simple Text Wrangling (in Python)
- Book: Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Book: Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps
- A New Way to Compare and Reorganize Data
- Natural Language Understanding (NLU) in Fraud Risk Management – Case study
- Two Beautiful Mathematical Results – Part 2
- Learning Rules in Neural Network
- Is it always necessary to treat outliers in a machine learning model?
- Researching and introducing kinetic energies
- Simple Trick to Prevent Facebook Data Hacks – About he Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Google’s Knowledge Graph Identifies your Medical Symptoms +
- Automated Deep Learning – So Simple Anyone Can Do It
- This is Why Data Scientists Make So Much
- IIoT: How Cognitive Anomaly Detection Transforms Industrial Maintenance
- Is Your Organization Ready for Data Science?
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +