Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
- Last Chance to Apply to NYU Stern’s MS in Business Analytics Program!
Are you looking to further advance your data science and strategic business skills? Begin the process today to apply to NYU Stern’s MS in Business Analytics program, which starts this May 13th. Take the first step and submit a preliminary application form today.
- Use data to drive the future of business—and your career through Northeastern University’s Graduate Programs in Analytics. Companies in all industry sectors are searching for knowledgeable, experienced analytics leaders who can help them succeed in the age of Big Data. Northeastern helps you to meet this growing market need—and expand your career prospects. Learn more.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Significance of p-value
- Difference Between Correlation and Regression in Statistics
- Modern Approaches for Sales Predictive Analytics
- Interesting Application of the Zipf Distribution: Data Purging
- Clustering in Power BI using R
- Steps to calculate centroids in K-means clustering algorithm
- Question: Constraint in a Linear Regression Algorithm
- What proves that Apache Spark is better than Hadoop?
- Question for Actuaries: New Insurance Products (Pricing, Exclusions)
- Machine Learning : Real World Applications
- Data Scientists 4.0
- Tutorial Day at Strata Data San Jose, 2018
- 10 things to consider when purchasing BI software
- Using blockchain to create knowledge products – Justification and roadmap
- Four Ways Blockchain is Changing the Analytics Landscape
- Make Your Chatbot Smarter by Talking to It
- 5 Myths About PhD Data Scientists +
- 3 Requirements for an Enterprise Data Lake
- What Does It Take To Hire The Best Tech Talent
- What is Clickless Analysis? Link to Augmented Analytics
- What is an Analytics Translator and Why is the Role Important?
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
- Masters of Science in Analytics: Villanova
- Harness the Power of Data Science at AnacondaCON 2018
- Model Risk Management with Automated ML: Webinar
- Accelerate Your Data-Driven Career
- What You Need to Know About AI
- Building a better map
- Complimentary Guide to Embedded Analytics Solutions
- Data Contributions to a Conversational AI Platform – March 28
- Break Barriers to Insight by rEvolutionizing Your Analytics – March 27
- Top 4 Excel Functions Done Better with Data Wrangling – March 21
- The Analytics Lifecycle Revolution: Evolution or Extinction – March 20
- SAS Online Training: Learn SAS Programming With A Video Tutorial
- Live webinar series: 2018 Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends